This page has lots of Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Simcity on the Super Nintendo (SNES) If you are stuck on this game we can help you
Jump To : Cheats
Jump To : Action Replay Codes
Jump To : Game Genie Codes
Jump To : Walkthroughs
Normal Simcity (SNES) Cheats
- Easy Money – First spend all your money. Put the game on the fastest seting and wait for the tax grid to appear. As soon as the screen turns black hold L + R. While holding these buttons change all settings to 0% and exit the screen (don’t release the buttons yet). While still holding these buttons, use the menu to return to the tax screen. Raise all settings to 100% except for the tax rate. Set that to 20%. Exit the tax screen and the menu, then release L and R. Congratulations! You now have $999,999. You might want to lower the tax rate now. Give those SimCitizens a break!
- 999 extra city maps – There is normally only 999 city maps, but if for any strange reason you need 999 more, here’s a way to unlock 999 more maps. Start a new city, and choose any map number, then start the game. Now select the ”Go to Menu” Icon located at the top of the screen, and choose Start New City without saving. After a short period of time, the map will change, but the number wont.
- House Economy – When building houses, make them in 3×3 boxes with the middle left empty. Then fill the center with parkland. This increses the plesantness of the houses, raises land value, and makes more people arrive.
- Increase Your City – While building your town build raildroads instead of roads. It may cost more but you won’t have traffic jams.This will please your citizens and more people will arrive in your town.
- Playing Tip – Lay low with your money and buy small amounts of everything. Keep low on residential, commercial, and industry. Build what the citizens want when you can afford it. Continue to do this until you start to progress in tax money.
- Debug Menu – Load or start a new city, then choose END from the Save/Load menu. When the “See you soon!” screen appears, press the following on controller 2: Left, A, Right, Y, Up, B, Down, X, Select, Start, Start, Select, R, R, L, L. Press Up or Down to scroll through the options, and press Left or Right to toggle them on or off. To activate the selected features, change MEMORY to SET and reset the SNES (they will remain active even if you power off). To deactivate everything, go back into the menu, change MEMORY to CLR, and press B.
- Get away with not paying funds – As far as I know, Auto-Budget must be off to use this code. When the Budget screen comes up at the end of the year, set all funds to 0%. Now select Go With Figures. Immediately save the game, then reload it. The game should continue as if you set all funds to 100%, but you weren’t charged for them on the budget.
- Stop the meltdown from happening in the Boston scenario – Before you start the Boston 2010 scenario (at the telefax screen,) immediately hold the L button before you start. Keep holding the L button, and then bulldoze the three nuclear power plants. After you have bulldozed them, release the L button and rebuild the three plants. Now you can play the scenario without the meltdown actually occurring.
- Tokyo Scenario Cheat – Before you start the Tokyo 1961 scenario (at the telefax screen,) immediately hold the L button before you start. Keep holding the L button, and then bulldoze every square of shoreline. After you have bulldozed them, release the L button. Now you can play the scenario without the flood actually occurring.
Super Nintendo Cheat Resources
SNES Cheats A-Z
Action Replay Codes
Game Genie Codes
Check Out Our Youtube Channel
Please check out our youtube channel which is dedicated to everything SNES related. We try to post at least one video a week and our videos cover, Cheats, Reviews, SNES Game Hacks, SNES Hidden Gem Games and much more, Check us out now
Help support this site by subscribing now.
Simcity SNES Pro Action Replay Codes
If you are lucky enough to own an action replay you can use the below codes in Simcity snes cheats on the SNES. If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
- Unlimited Money: 01BBC2FD
- Money Doesn’t Decrease for most types of spending: 01BBC2AD
- Time Goes Faster: 3803700
- Time Goes Slower: 0380370F
- No Bonus Gift: 7E03FF50
- $49,000.00 All Games: 7E0BF9EB
- All Scenarios Completed: 7E0042FF
- Village (0 Residents): 7E0BA600
- Town (2,048 residents): 7E0BA608
- City (10,240 residents): 7E0BA628
- Capital (50,432 residents): 7E0BA65A
- Metropolis (131,072 residents): 7E0BA702
- Megalopolis (589,824 residents): 7E0BA709
- Both Extra Scenarios Unlocked: 7E0043FF
Scroll off the right side of the selection screen to find the extra scenarios.
- Unlimited High Cash: 7E0B9F0E
- Continuously Upgrade Your House: 7E0CC901
Simcity SNES Game Genie Codes
If you are lucky enough to own a Game Genie you can use the below codes in Simcity snes cheats on the SNES. If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
- C28A-AD61 – Money does not decrease for most types of spending
- DD67-DFAA – Time goes faster
- DE67-DFAA – Time goes slower
- 0DAB-6D02 – Start easy game with $40,000
- BAAB-6D62 – Start easy game with $40,000
- 1DAB-6D02 – Start easy game with $60,000
- 3CAB-6D62 – Start easy game with $60,000
- 86AB-6D02 – Start easy game with $3,000
- D8AB-6D62 – Start easy game with $3,000
More to be added soon
Simcity Snes9X Codes
If you are playing Simcity on Snes9x (Or another SNES emulator which supports cheat codes) there are a ton of cheat codes you can use. You can basically use any of the codes listed under the Action replay codes + Game Genie Codes sections, you simply need to enter the required code as per below.
Jump To : Simcity Action Replay Codes
Jump To : Simcity Game Genie Codes
To active the cheat code you want launch the Snes9x application and load your game, Then click on the cheat menu > “Game Genie, Pro-Action Replay Codes”
On the next screen enter the cheat code in “Enter Cheat Code” field, Then add a description and click on add then click ok to close this screen. The cheat code will now be activated, please note with some codes need you to reset the game for the code to activate.
If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
Simcity (SNES) Walkthroughs
Question : Are you stuck on this game or want to find and unlock everything?
Answer : Good news, There is a website that has thousands of walkthrough for snes games which were created and submitted by SNES fans just like me and you. Best of all there are some cheats and also save states you can also download. You can find a Simcity snes walkthrough by clicking here
Misc Simcity snes cheats Cheat Information
Question : Can I use all of these Simcity snes cheats SNES Cheats?
Answer : The cheats I have listed under “Normal Simcity cheats (SNES) Cheats” can be used by everyone. You will need a Action Replay or Game Genie to use the cheats listed on this page.
Question : What is A Pro Action Replay / Game Genie?
Answer : These are hardware cheat devices which plug directly in to your SNES / Super Nintendo then your game plugs in to the Action Replay / Game Genie device. When you turn your machine on you will be displayed with the Action Replay / Game Genie cheat screen where you can enter the cheat codes above.
Question : Do the Simcity snes cheats Cheat Codes Only Work In The Snes9x Emulator?
Answer : No, the codes listed under game genie and action replay sections can be used in any SNES emulator which supports cheats.
Question : I have tried to use one of the cheats listed on this page but it doesn’t work, What can I do?
Answer : All the cheats listed on this page have been tested by me. If you are having issue with one of them post about it below and I will check it out for you.
Question : I know a good cheat for Simcity snes cheats that is no listed on this page, Can you add it.
Answer : Please post about it in a comment below and I will add it to this article.
Question : Do you have any gameshark pro codes for Simcity snes cheats?
Answer : We do not have any codes for the gameshark pro device.
Question : Do You Have Any Videos Of Cheats On The SNES?
Answer : If you want to see videos of this game take a look here for longplays, reviews, cheats and more.
Question : Do you have more SNES cheats on this site?
Answer : Yes 🙂 Please visit the links below to view all the cheats we have.
> Super Nintendo Cheats a-z
> Latest Posted Super Nintendo Cheats
I hope this article on Simcity Cheats + Action Replay / Game Genie Codes has helped you. If you are aware of any tips I have missed off please post about them in a comment below. Please help us out by spreading the word and sharing this article on Simcity snes cheats (SNES) Cheats + Action Replay below.
If you have used any of these cheats please let us know if they were useful or not by rating the cheats below
Cheat Rating :